Sunday, July 19, 2020

Exclusive Blog for Writing Tips and the Author's Writing Experience (plus Author Features and Book Reviews)

Hi, guys,

So, I created this blog where I will post writing tips, stories based on my own writing experiences, feature of new authors, and book reviews I've conducted. 

I have another website wherein you will find my books, author updates about what I'm currently writing and the new releases, as well as book promos I've joined with other authors. There's that variety of content and I don't want the content to be very scattered so I'm curating it. 

The blog there would now be exclusive to author updates, my books, my releases, and book promos. 

I'm now moving the rest to this blog: writing tips, author's advice based on her own experiences, ask-the-author type of thing, as well as featuring other authors and posting book reviews. 

I plan to update this blog page once a week, every Saturday. So, there is that. 

Have fun reading and have fun writing. 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Writing Community, What do you think about Reading Apps?

Reading apps? These are starting to proliferate. I see a lot of ads on Facebook and Instagram about them. I lost count. The companies mostly...